Our flagship programme
The Empowerment Approach Core Programme
Our flagship programme, designed to provide an overview of the Empowerment Approach for a whole staff team or groups within your organisation.
Contact us to discuss your requirements, so that we can tailor the training to the needs of your organisation.
Empowerment Approach Core Programme
Who is it for?
This accredited programme is designed for adults who want to help children and young people to be at their best. The programme is for teachers, parents, carers, and professionals including police officers; social workers; sports coaches; early help professionals, and childminders.
What will I learn?
You will develop your understanding and skills in:
- What brain science tells us about emotional regulation
- Agreeing and maintaining high expectations
- Preparing and planning for children to be at their best
- Responding by connecting when things go wrong
- Following up incidents and solving problems together
How is it delivered?
This 14-hour programme can be delivered as full days, half days or twilight sessions. We also deliver our core programme online.Contact us to find out more